IDSC 2017 is giving a special opportunity for all young researchers!
Congress participants have a possibility to present their research on Poster Competition. All accepted abstracts will be presented during the poster session of the congress.
The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed on the 10. February 2017!!!
The abstract should include complete details such as abstract title, student's name, institutions, abstract (divided into e.g. introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusion and acknowledgement) and biography of the contestant. Abstracts have to be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will be given about 5-7 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. The board of Jury will evaluate the clarity of your poster and oral presentation, as well as your knowledge in the area of research and overall response to the questions. The winners will be announced at the Gala evening of the congress (10.3).
Visuals & Text
* Each poster should be approximately 1x1metre long
* Organize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited
* Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables
* Posters with 800 words or less are perfect
* Text should be readable from 1-2metre distance
* Besides your project, the text could also include future research plans or questions
* Don’t forget to keep it simple ;)